1.04.2014

Happy Birthday! Your Ticket to Birthday Freebies


380099_10100365715694768_15702646_47549103_888410531_n (1)

(Me on my birthday a couple years ago)


So, it's my birthday..Happy Birthday to me!! 25 and blessed!
One of my favorite things that I look forward to on my birthday are freebies. I will later be talking about the benefits of rewards cards, but today I specifically want to talk about birthday gifts that you will get from businesses that can make your special day even brighter!
I will not deny that I love to shop and I am a loyal customer, especially to those retailers who give back to their customers. When you sign up for promotional emails from a company, many times they ask for your birthday..and for good reason. Below are a list of my favorite companies that give birthday freebies, rewards, or coupons

Food:
Starbucks: Free drink of your choice: Venti passion iced tea lemonade or venti white chocolate mocha?
IHOP: Free pancake breakfast. Who doesn't love pancakes??
Panera: Free surprise treat!
Red Robin: Free burger!

Shopping:
Victoria's Secret: $10 coupon.
New York and Company: Free birthday coupon
The Limited: $15 birthday coupon

The food freebies are great. You can save so much just by signing up for these rewards. From the food freebies, I've posted, you've got breakfast, lunch, and a snack taken care of for the day! There are so many more places that give you free things just for signing up for promotional emails and/or rewards cards. Here are three sites that have more extensive lists of the birthday freebies you can take advantage of on your special day. Special shout out to my Capricorns and January Babies! Enjoy everyone :)

Hip 2 Save Birthday Freebies

All You Birthday Freebies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment